Thursday, March 20, 2008

MP3 Player



http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5774421#ShortReviewTitleBar

This is a RCA Pearl MP3 player with 1GB Flash memory. It includes an LCD screen with 7 backlights, and takes 1 AAA battery for 7-15 hours of music. It can hold over 100songs, and voice recordings with a built in microphone. This device can be plugged into a computer’s USB port directly, or with an extension cable to download and upload songs onto it. The backlight shows what’s playing along with other information, and comes on when a button is pushed. The price is of this MP3 is $34.88. This isn’t too bad for how good it works! It is small, space saving, and easy to use.
I really like this MP3 Player!! It is easy to use and can store a lot of songs. I’ve had it for a few months now, and I’m still happy with it. If I had to buy another,(which I did because I lost it) I would!

3 comments:

St. Albans Student News Team said...

How much does the mp3 player cost ?
How many songs can you download onto it ?

St. Albans Student News Team said...

It costs $34.88!
It can hold over 100 songs, I'm not positive on the exact # though.

St. Albans Student News Team said...

It holds voice recordings ?
Y would u want, or need that on an mp3 ???



???